Scholarships and Bursaries
Academic Year (2015/2016)
The following are general guidelines regarding Scholarships and Bursaries available for the academic year 2015/2016:
- Applications open MONDAY FEBRUARY 2, 2015.
- The deadline date to apply for all awards (unless otherwise stated) is FRIDAY MAY 29, 2015.
- In order to be considered for any award, a Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.0 (B average) is expected. Some awards may require a higher GPA.
- The awards are available to full-time undergraduate students of the University of the West Indies (unless otherwise stipulated).
- The applicant should only apply for scholarships/bursaries for which the prescribed criteria are met as indicated on each terms of award.
- The required status as indicated on each term of award is as at the academic year 2015/2016. For example, if the criteria states "must be in level II", the applicant is expected to be enrolled in level II in the 2015/2016 academic year.
- Students must complete (LEGIBLY), one application form. Please list the awards for which you wish to be considered in order of preference.
- The completed application form should be submitted to the Office of Student Financing, UWI, Mona Campus.
- (N.B. Incomplete application forms will not be collected.)
- Obtain application forms here: Download Application Form Here
- The application process is simple: How to Apply
- You are advised to visit the awards webpage frequently, as updates will be done periodically.