Dr. Marcia Roye, Supervisor
- Raxon Simmonds-Gordon - M. Phil. “Molecular characterization of the geminiviruses associated with Jamaican weeds” (On Leave).
- Soyanni Holness - M. Phil. "Identification and characterization of viruses affecting tomato and peppers in Jamaica using miRNAs".
- Adriel Ramkisoon - M. Phil. "Determination and characterization of ARV resistance in paediatric AIDS cases in Jamaica".
- Kimani Kitson-Walters - M. Phil. "The genetic diversity of the Queen Conch (Strombus gigas) in the Jamaican artisanal fisheries".
- Chantal Marriott - M. Phil. "Molecular characterization of begomoviruses associated with common weeds and ornamental plants in Jamaica"
Dr. Sylvia Mitchell, Supervisor
- Cheryl Green (2019) "Genetic, biochemical and histological analysis of turmeric (Curcuma longa) rhizomes".
- Chenielle Delahaye (2019) "Analysis of antibacterial and antifungal components in tissue culture and wild extracts of Callistemon viminalis growing in Jamaica".
- Olivia Dyce (2019) "Investigating the role of biochar in maximising the productivity of bamboo (Bambusa vulgaris) plantlets".
- Antoni Comrie (2018) "DNA barcoding and micropropagation of Jamaican Smilax varieties with investigations into the antimicrobial properties of Smilax extracts".
- Sharae Clarke (2016) "Development of a stable micropropagation system for banana (Musa acuminata, Cavendish subgroup, Robusta var.) from shoot tip to field".
- Adwalia Fevrier-Paul (2015) "Investigating the role that hazardous elements from the physical environment play in the progression of diabetic nephropathy in Jamaican and St Lucian patients: A Comparative Study".
Dr. Paula Tennant, Supervisor
- Deiondra Robinson - M. Phil. "Assessment of the phyto-sanitary status of citrus in Jamaica: Use of molecular techniques to identify viroids and other citrus pathogens plaguing the citrus industry".
Prof. Helen Asemota and Dr. Andrew Wheatley, Supervisors
- Racquel Wright - Ph D. "Phytochemical screening of Moringa oleifera and assessment of the antioxidant activities".
- Lowen Williams, M Phil. "Synthesis of novel metal semi-carbazone in the treatment of diabetes and hypercholersterolnemia".
- Nikashae Scott, M Phil. "Investigations into the Bioactive Principles in Renta Yam".