Prof. Helen Asemota, Supervisor
- Fabian Miller, “The Determination of Athlete Biological Passport for Sprinters and Middle Distances Runners”
- Tamara Grant, “An Investigation into the Use of Nanoparticles against the Yam Anthracnose Disease”
- Daniel Perry, “Investigation into Aroma Compounds in Jamaican Cannabis
- Bayode Bamikole, “Transformation of Jamaican Yam Starches to Complex Biodegradable Polymer as Substitute for Non-Degradable Polystyrene”
- Princess Bell, “Investigations into the Anti-Hypercholesterolemic Properties of Innovative Products from the Biomaterials of Jamaican Cannabis Varieties”
- Orville Byfield, “Investigations of Yam (Dioscorea cayenensis) Consumption in Jamaican Adolescent Sprinters for Sports Biomedical Purposes”
- Nikolai Lutas, “Investigation of clonality among isolates of the causative agent of the coffee leaf rust disease (Hemileia vastatrix) across farms in Jamaica”
- Racquel Wright, “Analyses of Moringa Oleifera Grown in Jamaica for Biomedical Purposes: Nutritional Products Formulation and Oxidative Stress Alleviation”
- Lowen Williams, “The use of Metallic semicarbazone Complexes in the Management of type Diabetic Rats”
- Sasha Gay Wright, “Bioengineering of the Jamaican Round Leaf Yellow Yam to Effect Cytotoxicity in Prostate and Breast cancer Cell Lines”
- Keaton Logan, “The Biochemical Analyses of Chemically Synthesized and Naturally Occurring Compounds against Hypertension”
- Kenroy Wallace, “Biomedical Investigations into White Yam (Dioscorea alata) Anti-cancer Biomaterial and Chemically Synthesized Compound”
- Melisa Williams, “Biomagnetic Therapy and the Associated Biochemical and Histological Effects in Type 2 Diabetes Using Animal Model”
- Dwight Lewis, “In-vitro and Ex-vivo Biotechnological Systems for Sustainable Production of Yam Planting Materials involving Small-holder Farmers in Jamaica”
- Trichel Oconnor, “Ex-vivo Production Strategy of Low Glycemic (GI) Index Yam Varieties and Applications including GI Studies in Diabetic Patients”
Prof. Marcia Roye, Supervisor
- Chantal Marriot, "Molecular characterization of geminiviruses infecting crops, weeds and ornamental plants, using next generation sequencing"
- Jesse Clarke, "Molecular characterization of geminiviruses associated with ornamental plants in Jamaica"
Prof. Paula Tennant, Supervisor
- Aliza Lindo, "Genetic diversity, phenotypic and biochemical attributes of Jamaican cocoa (Theobroma cacao L.)"
- Lloyd Johnson, "Characterization of sweet potato viruses in Jamaica. Life Sciences, PhD Botany, Life Sciences, experimental"
- Deiondra Robinson, "Characterization of begomovirues infecting cucurbits in Jamaica"
- Damion Neath, "Characterization of army worm populations in Jamaica".
Dr. Sylvia Mitchell, Supervisor
- Cheryl Green (2019) "Genetic, biochemical and histological analysis of turmeric (Curcuma longa) rhizomes"
- Chenielle Delahaye (2019) "Analysis of antibacterial and antifungal components in tissue culture and wild extracts of Callistemon viminalis growing in Jamaica"
- Olivia Dyce (2019) "Investigating the role of biochar in maximising the productivity of bamboo (Bambusa vulgaris) plantlets"
- Antoni Comrie (2018) "DNA barcoding and micropropagation of Jamaican Smilax varieties with investigations into the antimicrobial properties of Smilax extracts"
- Sharae Clarke (2016) "Development of a stable micropropagation system for banana (Musa acuminata, Cavendish subgroup, Robusta var.) from shoot tip to field"
- Adwalia Fevrier-Paul (2015) "Investigating the role that hazardous elements from the physical environment play in the progression of diabetic nephropathy in Jamaican and St Lucian patients: A Comparative Study"
Prof. Noureddine Benkeblia, Supervisor
- Tracy-Ann Smith, M.Phil. Candidate. “Comparative Metabolomics and Metabolites Profiling of Ripening of some Tropical Fruits: case study of Carambola, June Plum and Otaheite”