Close Menu

I missed a coursework exam. What should I do?

A student who is absent from a coursework examination may apply to the Dean of the Faculty for exemption from this examination no later than one week following the date of this examination. He/she must at the same time submit to the Assistant Registrar (Examinations) justification for such absence. For example, a medical certificate in the case of illness.

Top of Page