Close Menu

How do I go about applying for leave of absence?

A student who for good reason wishes to be absent from an academic programme for a semester or more must apply for formal leave of absence via the Automated Student Request System (ASRS) accessed through the Faculty’s website

Leave of absence may be granted for one semester or for an academic year. Leave of absence, however, will not be granted for more than two consecutive academic years.

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 
Top of Page