Close Menu

How do I go about changing from part-time to full-time?

Students who wish to change their enrolment status should first go to the Request a Change of Major or Enrolment Status link at the Student Administrative Systems (SAS) Registration Menu which can be accessed at Students should then notify the Dean’s nominee in the Faculty Office who will consider the request for online approval.

Please note that students who were accepted into the Faculty with lower level matriculation must first complete a minimum of 24 credits and two academic years before being eligible for transfer to full-time.

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 
Top of Page