Close Menu

International Students Accommodations

Only full-time students of the University are eligible to apply for accommodation on Campus and only a small percentage of those applying can be housed. On-campus accommodation is limited and in great demand. Click here for application forms. Off-Campus accommodation may be arranged by contacting the Mona Campus Lodgings Office at (876) 977-3880.

Halls of Residence include:


Top of Page