Dr. Clive Scott graduated from The Ohio State University with a PhD in Agricultural Education. He has held administrative positions at the College of Agriculture, Science and Education (Passley Gardens, Jamaica), The Ohio State University (Columbus, Ohio), and Broward College (Fort Lauderdale, Florida). He served as adjunct professor at Nova Southeastern University (Fort Lauderdale, Florida) for both graduate and undergraduate programmes.
Dr. Scott is currently a Senior Research Fellow with responsibilities for Curriculum Development, Accreditation and Quality Assurance at Mona School of Business and Management at The University of the West Indies, Mona (Kingston, Jamaica).
Some Research Highlights:
Books & Journal Special Issues
- Huntley Lewis E, Bewajii T, Logan T, Scott, C. “Building Resilience by Strengthening the Link between Tourism and Agriculture: An Assessment of the Purchasing Patterns of Selected Hotels and Guesthouses in Jamaica.” Managing Crises in Tourism edited by Acolla Lewis-Cameron et al, Springer Nature, 2021. 978-3-030-80237-0.
- Angela Edna Rankine-Mullings, Twila Mae Logan, Lesley-Gaye King, Colette Andrea Cunningham-Myrie, Clive Robert Scott & Jennifer Marcelle Knight-Madden. The risk of acute events among patients with sickle cell disease in relation to early or late initiation of care at a specialist center: evidence from a retrospective cohort study. BMC Pediatrics volume 20, Article number: 373 (August 2020).
- Rankine, Peggy; Scott, Clive; (2014) Lucinda’s Journey as an Entrepreneur; Northern Caribbean University Press, Northern Caribbean University, Manchester Road, Manchester, Jamaica. WI.
- Logan, TwilaMae, Scott, Clive, Huntley-Lewis, Eritha (2014): The impact of the Inter-national Sporting Events on International Arrivals: Melbourne Australia and Jamaica” 3rd International Tourism Conference Montego Bay, Jamaica.
- MKTG3003: Marketing Strategy
- MKTG3002: Marketing Research
- MGMT6165: Agricultural Marketing Strategies
- MGMT6018: Marketing