Close Menu

Where do I go if I want to challenge my final examination grades?

You may express your dissatisfaction with your results in writing to the Campus Registrar through the Examinations Section. You may do so within two weeks of publication of results. (Refer to Examination Regulations 2008-2009, Section VII, 142-152 to see what other options are available to you).

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 
Top of Page