The Caribbean Journal of Education considers all articles on condition that they are the property (copyright) of the author(s) and that copyright will be transferred to The University of the West Indies; that they have not been previously published and are not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
The Caribbean Journal of Education will produce special issues on approval of the editorial board. To request a special issue, please contact the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each article must be submitted along with a manuscript submission form which can be downloaded here.
- A typical article should be between 3000-5000 words. Book reviews should be between 750 and 1,000 words.
- Please write clearly and concisely, stating and defining objectives and terms. Arguments should be substantiated with clearly reasoned supporting evidence.
- Manuscripts should conform to the style set forth in the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA) 7th edition, and be well edited.
- All artwork for figures should have a resolution of at least 300dpi, and be in .jpg, .tiff or .eps format.
- Abstracts of not more than 150 words are required and should give a brief but insightful sense of the entire paper. At least three keywords should also be included.
- Manuscripts should be compiled in the following order: title page; abstract; author’s biographical note; main text; acknowledgements; appendices (where necessary); references; table(s) with heading(s) on individual sheets; figure caption(s) (as a list); artwork.
Correspondence should be emailed to:
Caribbean Journal of Education
School of Education
The University of the West Indies
Mona, Kingston 7
E-mail address: email@example.com