We reserve the right to change published prices at any time before a tour booking is confirmed as this may be due to market forces out of our control. In the event of a price change a representative from the office will inform you of the increase(s) before your tour date.
All payment for tours must be made before the tour time and each client, Tour Company or group must receive an invoice and receipt for payment.
Payment for tours are used to subsidise the overall cost of staffing, administrative expenses and running cost for each tour. As the Company will have incurred the majority of its costs before the tour starts, we need to impose cancellation charges to cover these costs.
Deposits are non-refundable. If a client decides to cancel a tour booking, we will impose cancellation charges as follows:
- Online bookings that have been paid in full will have the option to cancel within less than 30 days before the start of the tour: 100% of the money will be refunded.
- In some cases, we may cancel a tour due to weather or other circumstances. In the event that the tour is cancelled, you may choose between rescheduling the tour or a full refund of all monies paid.
- Custom tours may be subject to alternative cancellation terms, which will be communicated to applicable Clients at the time of booking.
- All cancellations must be in writing and be made by the person who submitted the booking form. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once the tour has started, no refund for any unused portion or part of the tour or services to be provided will be given. If a client wishes to depart the tour early, such alteration or departure will be entirely at your own expense and liability. The client or tour company would also need to communicate in writing the reason(s) for leaving the tour.
Cancellation by the Company
We reserve the right to cancel a tour booking prior to a payment of the full price of a tour package. Kindly note that after a client or tour company or group has paid in full, we will only cancel the contract if circumstances beyond our control make it unavoidable. Such circumstances include, but are not limited to, severe weather conditions, fires, civil unrest or, natural disaster. In the event that such circumstances arise, we will contact you immediately and offer you the choice of equivalent services or a full refund of all monies paid.
We reserve the right at any time and at our sole discretion to modify, amend, add to or delete terms of this Policy as we see fit. Notice of changes will only be provided on this page. We encourage you to review our policy on each visit to our website to see whether it has been updated since your last visit.