Take the next steps to become a University of the West Indies Pelican and change your world.

Forms and Documents for New Students

Students pursuing the BSc Social Work or MBBS (Medical Degree)
Submit your main application form along with your Statement of Responsibility for Medical Students.


Other applicants
Visit our Forms and Downloads section  for faculty-specific forms.