Our courses are open to executives, managers and other senior staff in private and public sector companies.
Print out and complete the registration form and return with full payment to the Mona School of Business and Management, Alister McIntyre Building, the University of the West Indies, Mona Campus. (Note: the enrolment form is in PDF format. This requires the use of Adobe's Acrobat Reader.)
(Please read carefully)
1. Registration is complete when you agree to the Registration Policy and payment is made prior to the start of the course.
2. All registration forms must be completed and returned no later than 10 working days prior to the start of the course and accompanied by either a NCB/MSBM payment voucher, MSBM receipt or a Company Commitment Letter or Purchase Order.
3. CASH OR PERSONAL CHEQUES ARE NOT ACCEPTED at the MSBM Accounts department, they must be paid at NCB. If you are paying by CASH, you can pay at any NCB branch. Payment vouchers are available at the MSBM Reception, Building A or Building H. Please provide the MSBM Accounts Department with a copy of your payment voucher in order to update our records immediately.
4. If you are paying by CREDIT/DEBIT CARD/MANAGER’S CHEQUE, payment can be made at the MSBM Accounts Department, Building A.
5. MSBM/PSU reserves the right to re-schedule or cancel a course due to under-quota; or close a course due to over- enrolment. You will be advised as soon as possible and given the opportunity to re-schedule.
6. Only the Principles & Practices of Project Management Course can accommodate a Credit Payment Plan
Cancelation, Withdrawal and Refund