The Entrepreneurship Major will expose students to the entrepreneurship scholarship, engage them in entrepreneurial thinking and involve them in the best available practices with respect to entrepreneurship and business innovation. The degree is suited for at least five groups of participants:
- Those who are planning to establish their own business ventures;
- Those who have existing business, but wish to equip themselves with the 'cutting edge techniques' for operating in situations of innovation, change and uncertainty.
- Those who wish to work in existing organization, but hope to drive innovation and change in these entities;
- Persons in other areas of study who wish to equip themselves with the best practices in entrepreneurship.
- Those who want to pursue further studies in Entrepreneurship at the graduate level.