Assisted Passage Leave

  1. Non-academic staff who qualify for Assisted Passage Leave make an application to the Personnel Officer through their head of department.
  2. Upon receipt of letter of approval from personnel the staff member obtains a proforma invoice from a travel agency.
  3. Submit proforma invoice along with copy of approval letter, copies of children's birth certificate (for verification of age entitlement), copy of marriage certificate to Staff Benefits Section through Customer Services.

Processing Time

Minimum of 5 working days