What are the steps to applying for entry to UWI?
- Complete and submit your online application form.
- Ensure you complete all areas of the online form that feature a red asterisk.
- Ensure you submit a valid email address on the form. It is the means by which The UWI will communicate with you
- Scan and upload all relevant certified documents to the application:
- Birth certificate, Academic certificates ( e.g. CSEC, CAPE), Professional certificates and/or Diplomas;
- Marriage certificate/Deed Poll (whichever is applicable) if present name is different from that on documents.
- Applicants currently attending an educational institution should have copies of the relevant documents certified by the educational institution before scanning and uploading.
- All other applicants should have documents certified by a notary public before scanning and uploading.
The University reserves the right to ask applicant to submit original documents for verification by or before registration
- Additional documents, if required for specific programmes
- If you have done post-secondary academic work, you should request a transcript from your college/university to be sent directly to the Admissions Section, The University of the West Indies, Mona, Kingston 7, Jamaica. High school students do not need to send transcript.