Step by Step Guide for Transfer Applicants

Annex Building

Your "123" Guide for transfer applicants. Planning to make a switch? The steps are as easy as 1-2-3.

Inter-Faculty Transfers  

  1. Check your eligibility. Have you completed year one of your current programme? if so you are ready for transfer
  2. Login to the Student Administration System (SAS).
  3. Select the Student Services menu option and then select the Apply for Transfer to another Faculty option.
  4. Fill out the required information on the form and submit your request.

Note the deadline date for submmission on the Application Form.

Inter-Campus transfers 

Persons who are interested in transferring from the Mona Campus to one of the other UWI Campuses would need to download and complete the Transfer Form in DUPLICATE.

Upon completion of the forms, the student should take them to the Dean of the Faculty in which he/she is presently enrolled to get the necessary authorization. The forms should then be returned to the Admissions Section where they will be sent to the relevant Campuses.

Please be advised that persons presently enrolled in other Universities or Colleges can only transfer to the Mona Campus if there is an Articulation Agreement in place. If this is not applicable, persons wanting to transfer would have to submit an application as a new student. An official transcript should be sent directly to the Admissions Section which will allow the Faculty to which he/she has applied to make a complete assessment. If the student is admitted, course exemptions may be granted based on the similarity of the courses successfully completed at the previous institution and the ones offered at the Mona Campus. Course exemptions are requested online using the Automated Student Request System (ASRS).