Top of Page
Steps to apply for special admission to the UWI Mona.
- Download the Special Admissions Form from the forms and downloads section on the Admissions website. (We could include a hyperlink to retrieve the form).
- Review the courses of interest and note carefully the course codes and course names.
- Include the course codes with the course names where indicated on the form.
- Take the form to the Faculty offering the course and request the approval.
- Take the signed form to the Admissions Section along with the receipt of the J$1500 application fee that would have been paid at the University’s Cashier. Please be advised that you would need to submit both the original and a copy of your birth certificate and academic qualifications. If you have an Associate degree, a Diploma, Teacher's Certificate or degree from any tertiary institution, please request that the official transcript be sent to the Senior Assistant Registrar, Admissions Section. The address is:
The University of the West Indies Mona,
- Await confirmation from the Admissions Section while your application is being processed. Your acceptance letter will be sent by email.
- Register for the course/s online by accessing the Student Administration System (SAS) and attend your classes.