Close Menu

13. I have a complaint about a chemistry course or a chemistry professor. What should I do?

Each course is assigned a coordinator.  If you are not able to adequately resolve an issue with a lecturer, then your course coordinator is the next point of reference. Additionally, complaints may be brought to the attention of the student representative for the course. This student representative attends a  Staff-Student Liaison Committee meeting held at least once per semester at which students’ complaints and concerns are aired and discussed.

Top of Page