Close Menu

Steps for a Change of Enrolment Status Request

Steps for a Change of Enrolment Status Request:

  1. Visit the UWI, Mona Website Homepage:
  2. Click “Current Students”
  3. Scroll down to click on “Student Administration System” listed under (Online Systems) (to the left of the page)
  4. Click on “Enter Secure Area”
  5. Enter your user ID number and password in the space provided
  6. Click on "Student"/"Student Services" (at the top of the page),
  7. Click on "Select Term" to select the academic year and semester for the requested change to be effective,
  8. Click on "Request a Change of Major or Enrolment Status,"
  9. Click on "Enrolment Status" (a drop-down box) to select the desired status,
  10. Click on "Submit Changes"
  11. Check regularly in the "History of Changes Requested" section at the bottom of the page to see if there is a response and approval in relation to your request made
  12. Follow up with the Faculty Dean's Office for any queries relating to the request
    Please note the following single-level approval process for your Change of Enrolment Status request:
  13. Single-Level Approval: Faculty Approval
    • Office Responsible: Dean’s Office

            Contact information for the relevant departments are included here via the links below:

Contact Information for Departments
Key Contacts & Information
Top of Page