Mrs. Vennecia Christian Barnes is a Teaching Fellow at Mona School of Business and Management in the Finance and Accounting Unit. She lectures the Master of Business Administration cohort, the Master of Science in Corporate Finance cohort and the Master of Science in Enterprise Risk Management cohort. Mrs. Christian Barnes has over twenty-seven years of experience in the financial
services sector with the majority of this tenure at the senior management level.
- SBFI6040: Management of Financial Institutions
- SBFI6010: Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management
- SBFI6060: Corporate Finance and Valuation
- SBFI6020: Advanced Corporate Finance
- SBRM6030: Financial Markets
- SBCO6380: Accounting and Financial Management