Ms. Shirley-Ann Eaton is an Attorney-at-Law with extensive experience in the financial services sector. She is the Legal Counsel and Company Secretary for the Mona School of Business and Management. She also lectures at the undergraduate and graduate levels in areas of law, ethics, and governance and is the Head of the Finance and Accounting Unit.
Ms. Eaton has been a member of numerous public and private sector boards and is presently an appointed member of the Supervisory Committee under the Banking Services Act.
- MGMT3066: Ethics in Finance
- MGMT3067: Regulatory Framework of Banking and Finance
- MGMT3046: Company Law
- MGMT2021: Business Law
- SBFI6050: Theory of Finance (Financial Ethics Modules)
- SBRM6050: Enterprise Risk Management and Governance
- SBRM6060: Legal and Regulatory Framework for Enterprise Risk Management
- SBCO6080: Ethics In Business