The MSc Physical Therapy curriculum is designed to achieve the following outcomes:
- To prepare physical therapists who will be highly skilled in clinical reasoning and who will use evidence to optimize health, function and participation of individuals in society.
- To prepare physical therapists to function effectively in leadership roles
- To develop clinicians who will become active in research and foster the practice of evidence-based physical therapy
- To allow physical therapists to obtain qualifications at a level that increases their marketability internationally
- To prepare therapists for matriculation into the proposed doctoral programme (DPT) with clinical specialization