Application for the National Baking Company Foundation STEM Enhancement Scholarship Fund/BOOST programme begins with the completion of the Application Form and Referee’s Report.
The procedure is as follows:
- Obtain the Application Form And Referee’s Report*:
- Complete all applicable sections of the Application Form.
- Desired referees should complete the Referee’s Report. Persons completing the Referee's Report must know the applicant for at least two years. The Referee's Report may be completed by:
- Senior members of The UWI academic staff (e.g. lecturer)
- Student Services & Development Managers (SSDM)
- UWI Counsellors (Health Centre)
- Justices of the Peace
- Ministers of Religion
- High School Principals/Vice Principals
- Guidance Counsellors
- Obtain an unofficial copy of your UWI transcript, a passport-like digital photograph and your curriculum vitae.
- Submit soft copies of the Application Form and two Referee's Reports, an unofficial copy of UWI transcript, your passport-like digital photograph and curriculum vitae, by clicking the link below:
Submit Application Documents
*Application Forms and Referee’s Report Forms are available only on the website.