Michael Roofe is a Lecturer at Mona School of Business and Management in the Finance and Accounting Unit. He lectures in the undergraduate and graduate accounting programmes, and has a career that spans over sixteen years in accounting and auditing in the financial and public sectors.
Some Research Highlights:
- Michael E. Roofe and Alison E. Stone Roofe - A Commentary on SMEs in Brazil: Lessons for Jamaica and the Caribbean.
- ACCT2017: Management Accounting I
- ACCT2019: Accounting for Managers
- ACCT3039: Management Accounting II
- ACCT6105: Advanced Management Accounting
- 2012-2013 Faculty of Social Sciences Excellence in Teaching Award