Ms. Nekeshia Gray is an Assistant Lecturer at Mona School of Business and Management, The University of the West Indies, Western Jamaica Campus in the Finance and Accounting Unit. She lectures in the Undergraduate programme and has taught in the MSc in Accounting programme. Nekeshia has experience in Auditing and Financial Analysis.
- ACCT1005: Introduction to Financial Accounting
- ACCT1003: Introduction to Cost and Management Accounting
- ACCT2014: Financial Accounting I
- ACCT2015: Financial Accounting II
- ACCT2017: Management Accounting I
- ACCT3064: Financial Statement Analysis
- ACCT6105: Advanced Management Accounting