The mission of the Office of Student Financing is to support the UWI's charge of unlocking West Indian potential. The Office aims to accomplish this by establishing efficient and transparent mechanisms to achieve the following goals:
- Assist undergraduate students whose academic pursuits are constrained by financial burdens;
- Recognise those undergraduate students who are taking advantage of the UWI experience and are excelling in their academic and co-curricular endeavours;
- Identify and facilitate donors who have indicated their willingness to provide assistance to our students;
- Provide guidance regarding funding options available for undergraduate study;
- Support efforts to encourage students to aspire to and plan for education beyond the secondary level.