PATH BURSARY - The Ministry of Labour and Security has returned the approved list of PATH Bursary awardees for the 2022/2023 academic year. Students who were approved will see the amount of JMD100,000 only updated on their account in SASS by Monday, March 6, 2023.
Through the Ministry of Labour and Social Security, the Programme of Advancement Through Health and Education (PATH) awards bursaries to students from PATH households who are currently enrolled in a tertiary institution. The process to apply for the bursaries is as follows:
- PATH is advertised to all UWI students through the Banner system and on the OSF website
- First to fourth year students should submit their application to the OSF
- The application form is available on the OSF website for the entire year however the completed form will only be collected by the OSF staff August to October each year unless otherwise directed by the Ministry of Labour.
- Only students with a 2.50 Grade Point Average (G.P.A.) or higher (for the previous academic year) are eligible to apply
- The form must be properly completed to include the Family number and date of birth of each student
- DO NOT USE FAMILY MEMEBERS PATH NUMBER UNLESS YOU ARE REGISTERED IN THEIR HOUSEHOLD
All application forms for 2023/2024 must be submitted to the Office of Student Financing for processing, do not wait until the deadline to submit
Students must include their ID NUMBERS on the form
Click here for application form