Through the Ministry of Labour and Social Security, the Programme of Advancement Through Health and Education (PATH) awards bursaries to students from PATH households who are currently enrolled in a tertiary institution. The process to apply for the bursaries is as follows:
- PATH is advertised to all UWI students through the Banner system and on the OSF website
- First to fourth year students should submit their application to the OSF
- The application form is available on the OSF website for the entire year however the completed form will only be collected by the OSF staff August to September 30, 2019.
- Only students with a 2.50 Grade Point Average (G.P.A.) or higher are eligible to apply
- The form must be properly completed to include the Family number and date of birth of each student
- DO NOT USE FAMILY MEMEBERS PATH NUMBER UNLESS YOU ARE REGISTERED IN THEIR HOUSEHOLD
Click here for application form