Through the Ministry of Labour and Social Security, the Programme of Advancement Through Health and Education (PATH) awards bursaries to students from PATH households who are currently enrolled in a tertiary institution. The process to apply for the bursaries is as follows:
- PATH is advertised to all UWI students through the Banner system and on the OSF website
- First to fourth year students should submit their application to the OSF
- The application form is available on the OSF website for the entire year however the completed form will only be collected by the OSF staff August to September each year unless otherwise directed by the Ministry of Labour.
- Only students with a 2.50 Grade Point Average (G.P.A.) or higher are eligible to apply
- The form must be properly completed to include the Family number and date of birth of each student
- DO NOT USE FAMILY MEMEBERS PATH NUMBER UNLESS YOU ARE REGISTERED IN THEIR HOUSEHOLD
Click here for application form