The following are general guidelines regarding Scholarships and Bursaries available for the each academic year:
- Applications for the 2020/2021 academic year will open June 1, 2020 and close on August 14, 2020 (unless otherwise stated).
- In order to be considered for any award, a Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.0 (B average) is expected by most Donors; some awards may require a higher GPA and a few may accept a minimum GPA of 2.7.
- The awards are available to full-time undergraduate students of the University of the West Indies (unless otherwise stipulated).
- The applicant should only apply for scholarships/bursaries for which the prescribed criteria are met as indicated on each terms of award.
- The required status as indicated on each term of award is the academic year that the student will next be registered. For example, if the criteria states "must be in level II", the applicant is expected to be enrolled in level I at the time of applying.
- Incomplete application forms will not be processed.
- The completed application form should be submitted to the Office of Student Financing, UWI, Mona Campus along with any supporting documents required by the stated deadline.
- Incorrect information provided on the application may be grounds for the application to be rejected.
- You are advised to visit the awards webpage frequently, as updates will be done periodically.