- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- About Us
To introduce/to explore the impact of electronic technology on today's modern digital instrumentation, control and communication systems applied to medical physics.
• Analog electronics.
• Biopotential electrodes and transducers for biomedical applications.
• Biomedical amplifiers.
• Digital electronics.
• Bioelectric signal recording.
• Nonelectric signal recording.
• Physiological assist devices.
• Clinical and operation theatre equipment
After completing the course, the student should be able to:
• understand the need for and role of electronics in designing process and presentation tools in medical field
• discuss the importance of electronics today, which provides the world with an infinite amount of information
• describe the physical design and maintenance of different biomedical instrument used in medical field
• interpret, evaluate and perform simple calculations using physics principles with respect to bioelectric signal recording, physiological assist devices, operation, and theatre equipment