Carry-over Coursework Grade [How to Apply]

  1. Access the 'Student Administration System' (SAS)
  2. Click on 'Enter Secure Area'
  3. Enter your identification number and password to log in
  4. From the 'Main Menu' select 'Student Services'
  5. Click on 'Automated Student Request System'
  6. Select Request Type followed by 'Carry over coursework' grade
  7. Select appropriate academic year and semester
  8. Select Course
  9. Enter the reason(s) for missing the exam and upload supporting documents (e.g. death certificate, medical certificate, letter from work or national team)
  10. Select Submit

Carry-Over Coursework Flow Chart