Exemption from Other Universities

(a)  A student transferring from another university to read for a UWI degree will have to do a minimum of two years of full-time study or 60 credits.

(b)  Unless departments already have a record of the particular courses, course outlines are to be submitted for departments to make an assessment. Any course approved by departments will earn students exemption with credit from UWI equivalent courses up to the limit indicated above.

(c)   Exemption without credit may be granted for course(s) in excess of limit indicated.