1. A full-time student is expected to attain a satisfactory rate of progress by completing a minimum of:
2. A part-time student is expected to attain a satisfactory rate of progress by completing a minimum of:
3. The satisfactory rate of progress may be influenced by factors such as failures, leave of absence, withdrawal, course availability, change of enrolment status, i.e., fulltime to parttime or vice versa, the addition of a second major or minor, and transfers to name a few.
4. Students meeting the eligibility criteria may be granted permission to pursue additional credits starting from their fourth semester, allowing for an accelerated rate of progression.
5. Students also have the option to accelerate the progression of their programme by enrolling in courses offered in the Summer School Programme (SSP). It's important to note that participation in the SSP is optional and is not factored into the considerations outlined in points 1 and 2 above.
6. Credits gained from courses done in another programme will not be counted towards the rate of progress.