Top of Page
Step 1. Obtain Registration Information
Step 2. Selection of Courses
- Students are required to select courses online.
- Students are required to register for all applicable schedule types associated with a course, that is, lectures, tutorials, seminars, labs etc.
- Failure to select all schedule types or components will result in an error and the student will not be able to save his or her selection.
- Students are also required to select courses for both Semesters 1 and 2 at the start of the academic year.
Step 3. Approvals and Override
- Students who have requested course overrides must check their request status to determine if permission has been granted.
- It may become necessary for students to follow up with their lecturer, department or Faculty Office if request is not considered in a timely manner.
- Student must be prepared to adjust their registration if override requests are not favourably considered.
Step 4. Payment of Fees
- Students are reminded of their responsibility to honour their financial obligation to the University of the West Indies in accordance with the specified payment deadlines.
- Under the terms of the fee payment policy, all tuition, miscellaneous and residence fees will become due and payble at the start of each academic year.
- A student who is in good financial standing is one who has paid all fees and fines that are due.
Step 5. Financial Clearance
- Students must submit evidence of loan approval, scholarship letter, etc., if applicable to Student Administrative Services Section.
- Financial clearance is normally granted within two working days after the payment of fees.
- Where a student has not obtained financial clearance, s/he may be prohibited from accessing services at the Library and Health Centre and may be barred from sitting examinations.