Top of Page
Regulations for Full-Time and Part-Time Enrolment
- Full-time students shall register for a minimum of twenty-four (24) and a maximum of thirty (30) credits in any one academic year.
- A full-time student may be allowed three (3) additional credits for a total of thirty-three (33) if he/she has a cumulative GPA ≥ 3.3 at the time of application.
- Once a part-time student changes his/her enrolment status to full-time, s/he is required to maintain the rate of progress mandated for the full-time programme.
- Part-time students shall register for a maximum of eighteen (18) credits in any one academic year.
- A part-time student may be allowed to register for twenty-one (21) credits if he/she has maintained a minimum GPA of 3.3.
- Finalizing part-time students may also be allowed to register for twenty one (21) credits.
- Part-time in the Faculty is defined by a student’s work load per semester and does not mean evening studies. While some Level I courses are offered in the evening, the majority of the courses at Levels II and III are taught during the day only. Thus, students registered part-time must be prepared to attend classes between 8am and 5pm.
- Students accepted with lower level matriculation into the Faculty as part-time students must complete a minimum of twenty-four (24) credits and maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.7 to be eligible for transfer to full-time.
- Once a part-time student changes his/her enrolment status to full-time, he/she is required to maintain the rate of progress mandated for the full-time programme.