Top of Page
Study at another UWI Campus [How to Apply]
- Access the Student Administration System (SAS)
- Click on 'Enter Secure Area'
- Enter your identification number and password to log in
- From the 'Main Menu' select 'Student Services'
- Click on 'Automated Student Request Module'
- Select Request Type followed by 'Study at Another Campus'
- Select Campus and academic term
- Selection course(s)
- Enter reason(s) and upload or submit to the Faculty Office a completed Cross Campus Application Form. The form may be downloaded from this link: https://www.mona.uwi.edu/socsci/sites/default/files/socsci/uploads/cross_campus_registration_form_-_mona_2015.pdf
- Select Submit