Students may withdraw from a course in the normal period by notifying the Faculty Office in writing, and copying the Campus Registrar and the Summer School Coordinator.  The student should clearly state the reason for the withdrawal and complete the required application form for refund where applicable.  Students who wish to withdraw from a course after the normal period, must apply to the Academic Board, through the Faculty Office.