Study at Another University [Criteria]

  • Students are allowed to participate for a maximum of two semesters. This shall not include the final semester of full time study.
  • Finalizing students  who are migrating or will be away from the country for a significant period of time with few courses to complete their degree are can sit equivalent courses at another university.
  • Student must identify the university at which they need to study and gain approval to study prior to making arrangements to attend.
  • Students must have the courses they intend to do at the overseas university assessed for equivalence by the relevant Department at Mona before proceeding to study abroad.
  • The grade recorded for each outstanding course will depend on the grade awarded at the partnering university and the equivalencies established by the Mona Academic Board.