Top of Page
Faculty and Campus Transfers
- Applications for transfer must be submitted to the Admissions Office on any Campus by March 31 of each academic year.
- Students in another Faculty at UWI who have completed Level I or all Level I courses relating to the intended Major or Special in the Faculty of Social Sciences are eligible for transfer to Level II or Level II/III of the degree programme offered by the Faculty of Social Sciences.
- Students registered in the Faculty of Social Sciences on another Campus who have completed Level I of a degree programme are eligible for transfer to Level II in the Faculty of Social Sciences, Mona Campus.
- Consideration for transfer may also be offered to any student indicated above who has completed some of the required Level I courses for the intended Major or Special.
- Students are not eligible for transfer in the year they were accepted to the Faculty. A new student wishing to change Faculty may choose to reject their initial offer and and notify the Admissions Section of their desire to be considered for another Faculty.
- Students approved for transfer must pursue the programme requirements outlined in the Handbook for the year approval was granted.