- Index to Legal Periodicals Full Text (from Wilson Web) Provides complete coverage of the most important English language legal information, including access to scholarly articles, symposia, jurisdictional surveys, court decisions, legislation, books, book reviews, and more.
- Lexis Library -- provides access to Halsbury’s Laws and West Indian Reports
- Wilson Web (UWI only) A multidisciplinary, 100% full-text database providing access to full text articles in Wilson periodical databases including: Applied Science & Technology, Biological & Agricultural Index, Education Full Text, General Science Full Text, Humanities, Index to Legal Periodicals & Books, Library Literature & Information Science Full Text, Readers' Guide Full Text, Social Sciences Full Text, Wilson Business Full Text.
- CARIBLEX- the ILO's database of national labour legislation for the 13 ILO member States of the English- and Dutch-speaking Caribbean. This database is maintained by the ILO's Subregional Office for the Caribbean.
- MORD - Mona Online Research Database contains scholarly output from faculty and staff of The University of the West Indies. It covers over 6,000 entries of published and unpublished material, technical reports and expert information, linked to staff profiles and covering the period 1993 to present.Links to full text electronic documents when they exist are available.
- West Indiana (not available at present) indexes articles found in non-West Indian journals, chapters from books, conference papers, off prints and pamphle