The following services are offered in the Reprographic Services Unit (RESU), Main Library.
- Photocopying and printing
-Black & white and colour
-Email or save to required device
-Laminate up to the ledger (11*17) size
Your One-stop shop for :
- Adding credit to pharos printing accounts
- Resetting password for pharos accounts
- Purchasing photocopy cards
- Paying library fines
- In a rush? email your document to us for printing
Printing is available in the Library via the Pharos printing system. Users of the Library can print documents retrieved from the Web or their own documents from all public access workstations in the Main, Law, Medical and Science Branch Libraries. Please note: a minimum payment of $50.00 must be made.
These prices are available only in the Main Library from (8:30am - 9:30pm).
Accounts may be credited as follows:
- Main Library - Reprographic Services Unit (RESU)
- Mondays - Fridays 8:30 am - 9:30 pm.
- Saturdays 9:30 am - 4:30 pm.
- Science, Law & Medical Branch Libraries - Circulations Desk, Mondays - Fridays 8:30 am - 9:45 pm.
- Medical Branch Library - Saturdays 9:30 am - 4:45 pm.
- Send document for printing using the application’s print functions.
- At the prompt, enter your Pharos user number (UWI ID Number).
- The document will be queued for printing, and will remain queued for up to three hours, after this time it is automatically deleted.
- When ready to receive the printed document, go to the designated print station for the workstation and log on using your pharos account number and password.
- A list of the documents sent for printing as well as the balance in the print account will be shown.
- Select and print the document, at which point, the cost of printing will be deducted from your account.
Print station locations
- Main Library - Overnight Reading Room, Graduate Students Hub
- Law Branch Library - Computer terminals located within the library
- Science Library - MERIC, Postgraduate Learning Commons