Printing is available in the Library via the Pharos printing system. Users may print from all public access workstations in the Main Library; and the Law, Medical and Science Branches.
- Main Library - MERIC, Overnight Reading Room, Postgraduate Learning Commons
- Science Library - MERIC, Postgraduate Learning Commons
Note:- Print stations control printers only for the Branch in which they are located.
Accounts may be credited as follows:
- Main Library - Reprographic Services Unit (RESU) 9:00 am - 10:00 pm and at the Circulations Desk when RESU is closed.
- Law, Science & Medical Branches - Circulations Desk 9:00 am - 5:45 am the following day.
- Send document for printing using the application’s print functions.
- At the prompt, enter Pharos account number. This is a 10 digit number ("20" and followed by your 8-digit student or staff ID, where applicable). (This is the same number that is used to access workstations controlled by the Pharos Signup System.
- The document will be queued for printing, and will remain queued for up to three hours, after this time it is automatically deleted.
- When ready to receive the printed document, go to the designated print station for the workstation and log on using pharos account number and password.
- A list of the documents sent for printing as well as the balance in the print account will be shown.
- Select and print the document, at which point, the cost of printing will be deducted from your account.
Costs of Printing
- Black and white - $ 5.00 per page
- Colour - $35.00 per page (available only in the Main Library from 9:00am - 9:30pm.)
Please note: a minimum payment of $50.00 must be made.
Service : Science Library:
Service: Medical Library:
Service: Western Jamaica Campus: