The following are general guidelines regarding Scholarships and Bursaries available for the academic year:
- Applications for the 2021/2022 academic year will be accepted between April 1, 2021 and June 30, 2021 (unless otherwise stated).
- In order to be considered for any award, a Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.0 (B average) is expected by most Donors; some awards may require a higher GPA and a few may accept a minimum GPA of 2.5.
- The awards are available to full-time undergraduate students of the University of the West Indies, Mona (unless otherwise stipulated).
- The applicant should only apply for scholarships/bursaries for which the prescribed criteria are met as indicated on each terms of award.
- The required status as indicated on each term of award is the academic year that the student will next be registered. For example, if the criteria states "must be in level II", the applicant is expected to be enrolled in level I at the time of applying.
- Incomplete application forms will not be processed.
- The completed application form should be submitted to the Office of Student Financing, UWI, Mona Campus along with any supporting documents required by the stated deadline.
- ALL FORMS MUST BE PLACED IN THE OSF DROPBOX IN SASS (BURSARY, CUSTOMER SERVICE) OR LEFT AT WJC (MONTEGO BAY)
- Incorrect information provided on the application may be grounds for the application to be rejected.
- Only application forms with OSF 2021/2022 will be accepted and processed
- Students will not be allowed to hold two or more awards where together the value exceeds tuition.
- You are advised to visit the awards webpage frequently, as updates will be done periodically.
See Additional Application Forms Below: